About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for consumers and earners --our community-- is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service implemented in the smartest, most efficient way.
Accurately forecasting and planning Customer Service Representative (CSR) staffing needs to meet response time targets is a critical enabler to delivering an excellent support experience. The Program Manager, Workforce Management will focus on operational excellence across our Business Process Outsource (BPO) network, turning data into business insights that will power our ability to scale, refine, and optimize our US and Canada support network.
What You'll Do
• Collect and analyze various data points from several internal and external stakeholders to then advise internal and external teams to modify operations in line with your conclusions for the improvement of the business. Your actions will have direct cost and quality implications.
• Facilitate analysis on US & Canada operations and strategic decisions to optimize processes within Uber's customer support network
• Build, own, and maintain the customer support contact forecasts for specific lines of business and Uber products
• Own and ensure achievement of operational KPIs, including response times, headcount planning, and forecast accuracy
• Coordinate with various business partners across the company to predict and measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
• Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting and data aggregation models to assist global and regional operations managers
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Program/ Project Manager in consulting, finance, workforce management, or operations related fields
• Experience leading large scale and complex projects with multiple business partners and dependencies
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced Excel/Google sheets experience. You will analyze data regarding weekly and monthly vendor performance to make operational decisions that will have a real impact on Uber's support network and business
• Excellent decision making skills and the ability to deal well with ambiguity
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment and autonomously lead on numerous operational projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to influence others using data and effective communication cadences
• SQL proficiency
• Forecasting/statistical modeling experience
• Process management certifications (e.g., 6 sigma)
About the Team
The US and Canada workforce management team is committed to creating an efficient support network that provides our community with a seamless, prompt, and complete resolution to their concerns every time.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).