|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. Delivering a first-class, on-demand customer experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we are looking for a Senior PhD University Recruiter - Talent Advisor that has the same critical eye. Our recruiters must be able to hire the best talent while delivering elite candidate and partner experience.
Come join our University Talent Acquisition team as a Talent Advisor where you'll execute strategies that drive the hiring of PhD interns and New Grads across Uber's Tech organizations. The right person for this role will love connecting with PhD students to excite them about the work, culture, and impact of Uber while also establishing trust with business partners of various levels to advise on best practices that result in making strong university hires. A successful person in this role will utilize their business acumen and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to influence multiple partners and hire top talent in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
• Partner with leadership on driving PhD hiring initiatives, mapping out headcount, and driving closing process
• Manage relationships across multiple Uber teams in different locations
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with Talent Scouts to effectively run candidate pipeline health
• Analyze pipeline metrics to ensure hiring needs are met
• Lead the reporting of key performance recruiting metrics and identify trends.
• Drive partnerships with multiple business partners, including various teams within People & Places
• Demonstrate working knowledge of market trends and competitor best practices while delivering an outstanding candidate experience
• Be hyper-knowledgeable about our business and be on point for offer negotiation and HR-related questions (i.e., benefits, comp, etc).
• Work to improve upon existing processes and develop innovative approaches around finding our future crew.
• Actively participate in intern program activities to maintain candidate engagement and ultimately increase intern conversion
• 5+ years of professional experience
• 3+ years of experience in recruiting related functions: recruiting, sourcing, recruiting coordination, or program management of a similar size and scale to Uber
• University recruiting experience, PhD or Graduate recruiting experience, higher education, or career services experience
• Experience in a fast-paced, high demand environment
• 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
• Technically savvy, with iCIMS or other ATS experience preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).