About the Role
Uber Freight is seeking a Sales Operations Associate to join our rapidly growing Sales Operations team. Our priority is to help our customer-facing sales team sell more effectively and efficiently through data, analytics and process improvement.
We work with leadership to drive and implement our sales strategy. The ideal candidate will be action-oriented, approach tasks with an analytical and strategic attitude, have the passion to seek any challenge, and a track record of results.
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a sales operations or consulting function
• Experience in data mining and analysis
• Proficiency with SQL, Tableau and Salesforce
• Proven project management experience
• Experience in supply chain or logistics strongly preferred
• Desire to build partnerships across the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to take initiative: Thrive with change and are comfortable with ambiguity
• A positive outlook and a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).