About the Role
Senior Customer Support Representatives, Social Media, engage with key Uber users on a variety of social media networks to build brand reputation and inspire customer loyalty. A key part of this role is determining whether or not to engage with users that do not directly seek Uber's assistance via social media interactions. If it's determined to engage, Senior Customer Support Representatives, Social Media provide full-resolution support to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
What You'll Do
• Provide unparalleled, end-to-end social media support experiences and resolutions for key community influencers
• Mitigate brand risk by providing seamless and timely support for users whose experience could impact Uber's narrative through social media exposure
• Leverage strong business judgement to determine whether to respond to users who indirectly mention Uber in social media posts
• Be a subject matter expert and own support processes that can be highly complex, urgent, and sensitive
• Learn multiple knowledge bases and contact management systems
• 1+ years of experience in a customer support role
• Customer obsession - You demonstrate a customer-focused mentality toward solving problems and understand the importance of creating a world-class support experience
• Exceptional written communication skills - You are skilled at conveying clear, tone-appropriate messages to a wide variety of users via many modalities
• Strong language comprehension - You have an advanced ability to understand language nuances and sarcasm; you can identify when a user is escalating a specific, serious concern vs. expressing general frustration
• Stakeholder management skills - You're able to set clear expectations and communicate status to customers and colleagues.
• Problem-solving skills - You are able to quickly troubleshoot to solve a problem and think critically about issues presented
• Resourcefulness - You have the ability to leverage multiple resources to inform and support critical decisions
• Desire to learn - You're a highly motivated self-starter and are able to operate with minimal oversight
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or related field
• Experience in high-volume customer support or service industries
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).