About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding individual to lead the US Deal Desk team within the United States & Canada Sales Operations team. You will lead the development and management of processes to facilitate non-standard pricing approvals, ensuring compliance, and aligning on national rack rates for all restaurant-facing products. You will work in close partnership with our Operations and Sales leadership teams, as well as many cross-functional leaders across the global Uber Eats business.
What You'll Do
• Lead - Build a high-performance team: identify talents, drive team engagement & professional development, build a robust culture and a high team spirit.
• Pricing Approval Processes - Develop and maintain protocols that ensure Eats can make timely, fiscally responsible, and compliant pricing concessions across all restaurant segments.
• SOX Compliance - Establish processes and reporting to ensure restaurant partnerships are compliant, while introducing minimal friction for both our partners and business operations.
• Restaurant Pricing Management - Set national restaurant pricing rack rates, implement restaurant pricing changes mandated by local legislation, and monitor all internal pricing change requests.
• Experimentation - Launch new restaurant-facing products to improve our sales efficacy, spanning pricing, sales compensation, segmentation, and more.
• A minimum of five years of analytical or strategy experience (e.g., management consulting, investment banking, business operations)
• At least 1 year managing a team
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets, SQL, and Salesforce.com
• A thoughtful approach to management: you invest in your team's growth and development.
• Proven ability to execute quickly and seamlessly and adjust to evolving business priorities.
• A proactive self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and while balancing between short-term needs and longer-term investments: you can create new process and have it land in highly complex organizations!
• Excellent communication skills and partner management, consensus building, and project management with senior leaders.
• Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation.
• A relationship builder that develops a collaborative work environment and understands problems from diverse perspectives. Humility and empathy are essential to success in this role.
• Experience with customer acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems, and datasets.
• Experience with setting pricing and/or facilitating pricing concessions.
• An aptitude for framing business questions with data (e.g. using SQL, Python, R), translating business needs into strategies, and executing.
• High standards and a bias toward action: you can find the context and information you need through relationships across the organization, you push for clarity and delivery, and you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).