About the Role
As an Operations Manager, you'll focus on taking our Customer Success Team to the next level of operational excellence.
You will work closely with other members of the Account Management & Sales Teams along with Central Operations teams to build and optimize processes, drive operational efficiency, and report on process and vertical performance.
What You'll Do
• Lead, empower, and develop high-performing teams within a time-sensitive and fast paced environment to deliver on operation-critical metrics
• Set up career development plans and help identify growth opportunities for your team members. You will be leading up to 5 -10 Customer Success Coordinators and 2-3 Customer Success Leads.
• Work cross-functionally with various supporting teams (such as Account Management, Tracking and Support, Central Operations, and Training) to ensure your teams are delivering outstanding customer experiences and meeting service level requirements
• Analyze the performance of your teams and provide constructive feedback to your team on a consistent basis
• Be a Subject-Matter Expert (SME) on your team's processes and policies
• Identify trends within your team's' performance as well as overall support trends
• Encourage continuous process improvement to deliver a excellent experience every time, all the time
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in a high-volume and fast-paced operational, B2B or customer support environment including minimum 2 years of leading large teams
• Proven track record to manage effectively, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide through complicated situations
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Self motivated with a deep affinity for problem solving, always challenging the status quo and never settling for how something 'has always been done'
• Always willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain / Logistics / Manufacturing or related discipline
• Technical skills as a plus (SQL, Excel, Data visualization)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).