About the Role
As we build and scale our Global Delivery Sales Systems & Operations to support Uber Eats, we are looking for a technical project manager in the US & Canada. You will support the day to day regional feature requests in-take and release communication to our SFDC users. You will set the standard for all Salesforce.com(SFDC) process and other productivity tooling as well as support the global roadmap and rollout activities with minimal interruption to the sales group.
What You'll Do
• Maintain regular communications with key regional partners across the org on systems changes to minimize disruption to sales teams
• Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the systems program
• Lead day-to-day regional features in-take process, and pre/post rollout activities (ex. UAT coordination, pre/post launch systems training support, collect user feedback)
• Provide insights and business impact assessment on feature request and prioritize them with Global Systems Leads
• Collaborate with key partners (regional sales ops, compliance, legal, etc) to prepare global launches
• Identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the global deployment post-launch
• Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to drive Salesforce and/or processes improvements
• Monitor and maintain SFDC data integrity with teams like sales, sales ops, and IT Engineering
• At least four years working as a program manager, driving decisions and process across different internal groups
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce.com (SFDC) or other CRM systems, SQL
• A focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation and diagramming skills
• Experience with sales processes (e.g., acquisition workflows, lead generation, territory management), sales compliance processes, systems (e.g. SFDC, CRM, CLM, CMS, Tableau, Oracle, HIVE), and datasets
• Experience in data governance across systems and change management
• Exposure working with Sales, Sales Enablement, Legal, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Analytics in both mature and high growth start-up environments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as partner management
• Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
• Ability to use data to inform and support critical decisions
• Scrum certification
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).