About the Role
The Uber Eats Sales Operations organization is looking for a Technical Program Manager to craft and operationalize contract reconciliation and sales controls for the merchant partner acquisition process.
In this role, you will work with the legal, deal desk, financial risk management, compliance, and engineering teams. We are looking for someone who glues teams together. You will lead the sales compliance roadmap ensuring key milestones are on track, meet compliance standards, and report progress to Eats Leadership. You will coordinate and build an end-to-end contract lifecycle management crossing multiple systems. This new end-to-end CLM process will be used by hundreds of sales people across the globe, beginning with pricing to contract creation, distribution, storage, audit and retrieval.
By acting as the primary liaison between the sales, legal, compliance, and internal SFDC engineering teams, you will document requirements, lead and prioritize a backlog of systems enhancements, coordinate with sales enablement in systems training, and guide rollouts and communication plans. And your role does not end there!
What You'll Do
• Run critical initiatives with legal, operations, product, and Engineering to ensure the successful implementation of compliance controls throughout the sales organization.
• Build knowledge, commitment, and trust with internal teams to enable efficient execution of programs plans while balancing urgency and priority
• You'll manage communications to leadership and across teams to ensure accountability and timeline management.
• You'll develop processes/frameworks to ensure collaboration is streamlined and optimized for velocity.
• You'll collaborate with analytics to measure project success and report results to cross-functional leadership teams
• Excellent communication and ability to interact and build trust across all levels of the business
• A minimum of four years experience as a Technical Project or Program Manager within a software development organization
• Experience with SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) or other compliance implementation and auditing
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with confidence, clarity, and focus across technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience with legal, a sales deal desk, Financial Risk Management (FRM), and/or compliance teams as related to pricing control or a contract management workflow
• Experience designing, building and operationalizing suitable contract reconciliation, sales controls and system flows as well as calling out issues or roadblocks to leadership
• Strong leadership skills: we need someone to build relationships across functions and successfully influence without authority.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. A willingness to dive into the details to understand and drive your programs.
• Proven project and program management execution: you love to align cross-functional teams' estimates, and build a joint schedule.
• Strong personal code of ethics, high attention to detail, integrity, diversity and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
• Scrum certification highly preferred, with PMP certification as a plus
• Tableau and CPQ experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.