|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
Uber for Business is growing exponentially, and we are looking for a strong Mid Market Account Executive to drive our business forward at this exciting time. Reporting into the Head of Sales for U4B ANZ, you'll work closely with the other account executives, sales operations, marketing, and the broader Rides & Eats orgs, to increase Uber for Business revenue through acquiring private & public sector customers in A/NZ.
We need a highly motivated self-starter, who thrives in a team environment and is a natural problem solver. Our suite of products has multiplied in recent years, so we're looking for an all rounder with the ability to sell holistically across an organisation with passion, poise and hustle.
What You'll Do:
• Drive revenue generation for Uber for Business through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses
• Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM
• You will work with a team of BDR and Account Specialists, and will own the full sales cycle of Uber for Business to a cohort of Aussie & Kiwi companies
• Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
• Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email, virtual and in-person meetings
• Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams locally and around the globe
• Be proficient in selling across a full suite of products to a variety of buyers
• Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, relationship builder, sales rep, product launcher, change agent
• Identify customer needs & pain, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Uber value proposition
What You'll Need:
• 2-3+ years of B2B sales experience
• Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
• Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
• Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills
• Candid, meticulous, adaptable, and a dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
• Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
• Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.