About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Brand Partnerships Marketing Senior Manager. This person will seek out and evaluate new partnership opportunities, manage Uber's most strategic global partnerships with key financial institutions, and support the broader global brand marketing team on overarching strategy. This person should have a strong understanding of the value of partnerships in driving top of funnel brand awareness and loyalty. This newly created role will offer a unique opportunity to build new partnerships from the ground-up and create breakthrough partnerships that make Uber an integral part of daily life and culture.
Ideal candidates have an impeccable taste in design and culture, have a deep knowledge in consumer trends and behaviors, an ability to motivate and inspire a team of partnership executives and a track record for globally-minded, culturally-relevant campaigns that gain media attention and consumer engagement.
This role sits within the Global Brand Marketing Organization and will report into the Global Head of Brand Partnership Marketing.
What You'll Do
• Oversee partnership strategy, execution and management, including partnership proposals, creative briefs, negotiating agreements, developing creative concepts and more
• Develop a deep understanding of our priorities, and have end to end ownership of our strategy and execution for key strategic financial partnerships
• Oversee partnership relationship management, including negotiating agreements, developing policies which allow partnerships to excel, and oversight of delivery of partnership expectations
• Manage external partner strategy and relationships focused on meeting partnership timelines and critical metrics. Includes ability to manage day-to-day partner relationships, critical issues, and executive-level presentations
• Prospect, conduct market research and participate in networking to foster new and long-term partnership opportunities that embody our brand, provide value to core target communities, and align with our larger goals
• Build relationships with partners across Creative, Product, Business Development, Marketing and Legal. Within Marketing, work with Media, Product Marketing, Mega-Regional Marketing, and Business Development GTM teams to coordinate efforts against broader media, market and localization goals
• Comfort with conducting analytics using G-Suite and dashboards to understand partner performance, identify insights, and inform new opportunities
• Ability to translate product, trend and merchandising details into unique marketing narratives
• 8+ years of experience in marketing and brand partnership management within the finance industry and/or with global consumer brand
• Experience working across multiple teams, building agreement and influencing stakeholders
• Experience guiding multiple projects, and adapting to a changing environment, along with working groups and at different stages of development
• Experience effectively managing brand marketing budget in partnership with Marketing Operations and Finance, demonstrating strong business acumen
• Willingness to travel, and ability to work independently and autonomously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand narratives with a strong customer-centric approach - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand and our partners
• Best-in-class collaboration skills -- you are a great teammate who is passionate about delivering world-class work while enjoying the ride in partnership with those around you
• The ability to manage a portfolio and make strategic choices to accomplish goals
• Experience managing external creative and media agencies
• Attention to detail, self-motivation, and a sense of urgency around delivering on goals
• Ability to lead and influence without implicit direct reports
• Experience working with a complex, fast-paced and geographically dispersed organization
• Experience working on global-led initiatives
• Lead with a customer first mentality
• Strong data and analytical skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).