About the Role
As a CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution for incentive and promo-focused communications to hundreds of millions of Uber consumers globally, and via owned, digital channels! You will work closely with various partners to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. You will also drive experimentation and be responsible for reporting the results of your campaigns to stakeholders and leadership!
What You'll Do
• Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM promo strategies to acquire and retain new users
• Use marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition
• Lead creation and execution of promo campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows
• Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns / communications
• Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert
• Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing
• Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools
• Work closely with market research & insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing
• Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the findings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world
• Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful
• 2+ years experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement space
• Bachelors Degree
• A track-record of proven business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
• A self-starting demeanor, ready to accept opportunities to make an impact
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
• Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).