About the Role
The Uber IT Engineering team plays a critical role executing high-impact org-wide initiatives and continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our products, operations and engineering organizations.
A Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) in this role will structure and drive large complex cross-team technical initiatives for the company's customer experience spanning across the sales process, onboarding and retention/renewal, & support activities. Specifically, the Sr. TPM will be responsible for the problem space, work closely with engineering/security leads to conceptualize solutions, organize/align multiple engineering teams for delivery, and drive execution. She/he will look for ways to standardize, ensure execution is efficient and consistent, and set accountability by tracking progress, resolving dependencies, identifying issues, evaluating risks, and communicating status to upper management and project stakeholders. The Sr. TPM will intrinsically act as a mentor to engage and energize the engineering teams to achieve ambitious, time bound goals.
• Lead complex and large scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives
• Partner with engineering managers and engineers to estimate work efforts, define landmarks, and run resources
• Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, handle issues, and provide support to teams balancing challenging priorities. Get results proactively.
• Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary. Ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be highly effective.
• 7+ years as a Program Manager or Engineering Manager focusing on IT/Enterprise systems supporting Sales, Sales Operations, and Customer Success initiatives
• Strong technical implementation experience in Salesforce, Sales Cloud, or Service Cloud
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to deliver program status, roadmaps, business outcomes & impacts, and metrics.
• Strong organizational skills to handle multiple, ambitious priorities simultaneously.
• Strong analytical skills with track record of to using objective data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and decisions
• Ability to influence, empower, and align people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships. Engineers enjoy working closely with you
• PMP & Agile certifications
• Implementation experience with DocuSign CLM, Xactly Sales Compensation implementation
• Proficiency in JIRA, Docusign CLM and SOX, GDPR, and compliance
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).