|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. In Strategy, Planning & Analytics, we offer data-driven approaches (Culture Survey, Perf) to help find, develop, and retain people.
In this role you will be creating, building, and driving the product roadmap to scale workforce insights to decision makers across Uber. Through this role, we want to centralize business ownership for our People Analytics products and platforms used across Uber such as Visier, Qualtrics, and our Network Analytics platform.
You will be responsible for acting as the central voice for the product, driving product improvements, and working directly with the People Tech team to build, integrate, and scale our products. You'll report into our Director of People Data & Analytics Strategy in our office based in Dallas, TX or San Francisco, CA.
What You'll Do
• Own the detailed prioritization of all features, estimate timelines, and manage to these priorities
• Monitor usage at product and feature level to inform product strategy and roadmap
• Build a product portfolio strategy based on a solid understanding of our internal customer needs, crafting the \"art of the possible\"
• Manage projects and workflows to develop and scale products to technical and non-technical audiences
• Navigate complexity of various technical systems to become the subject matter expert on our product ecosystem
• Represent the People Analytics team in connection with the People Tech roadmap, collaborating with data/software engineers to prioritize work
• Build a \"community of practice\" for People Analytics products
• 8+ years of professional experience with an emphasis on products, analytics, and people
• Experience designing and operationalizing data products with the end user in mind
• Experience developing a Minimal Viable Product (MVP), testing and gathering feedback, and iterating with an Agile approach and continuous improvement attitude
• Consistent track record of successfully leading large scale global projects
• Strong business acumen. Ability to understand Uber's businesses and how data can inform our people and strategic goals.
• Ability to translate strategic vision into actionable plans, synthesizing large data sets (e.g. employee database, qualitative and quantitative survey data) into executive summaries to build a compelling case for change
• Comprehensive understanding of people data sources, technology systems, and analytical methods
• Technical mentality, comfortable pressure testing analytics software
• Self-starter attitude, you boldly pursue your work and love the responsibility of being personally empowered
• Curiosity, you're innovative and creative
• Empathy, you understand our partners' situations and are invested in their success.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).