About the Role
Uber Freight App Engagement Operations is pioneering the way we guide drivers through the app onboarding process.
We're looking for candidates that are problem solvers at their core, thrive in a fast-paced environment, that enjoy person-to-person interactions, and eager to build an environment to pilot new onboarding support products and modalities. You'll be responsible for moving Carriers from the first contact to booking their first loads using Uber Freight's technology to transform the industry. In this role, you'll be the first touchpoint for carriers transitioning to working with Uber.
This person will be working one of the following weekend shifts: Thursday to Sunday (10 hour shifts) or Thursday to Monday (8 hour shifts)
What You'll Do:
• Onboarding approved carriers onto the Uber Freight app
• Utilizing online and offline sources to stay on top of Uber processes and tools
• Collaborating with peers and other departments to streamline the process
• Ability to work fast in a startup environment
• Being a passionate advocate for carriers and improving the onboarding process, both for those using it externally and those working on it internally
• Working regularly with product teams to suggest improvements
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work the weekend shifts
• Ability to type 40+ WPM
• Motivation to solve unique problems creatively and efficiently
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Customer-oriented: You have a passion for helping and empowering others
• Technology enthusiast: Mac literate and comfortable using new technologies (apps, devices, programs)
• Ability to work with sensitive information
• Bachelors degree strongly preferred
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).