Uber Eats is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to lead the ANZ region. As ANZ Lead, you will manage a team of two in Sales Operations who are dedicated to the ANZ Sales and Account Management business. You will be partnering with Sales Leadership to inform org decisions using data, own sales reporting and analytics for the market, and work closely with other APAC and Global Sales Operations teammates to improve sales and customer-facing processes. The ideal candidate is analytical, empathetic, and highly autonomous. This role is central to the long-term development of our sales and restaurants org in APAC.
What You'll Do:
• Partner with ANZ Sales Leadership to inform data-driven org decisions. Own sales target-setting, quota design, and headcount modeling for the ANZ sales team.
• Works with marketing, S&P, and sales managers to dig into data behind sales performance.
• Build ANZ sales reporting and dashboards.
• Lead regional implementation and project management of major internal CRM design or tool changes
• Manage the entire pre-sales program, from lead sourcing, qualification, geolocation and distribution to the sales teams.
• Develop reporting and run analytics over the sales pipeline to provide sales status, forecasts and meaningful insights to all the restaurant sales and account management teams.
• Project manage the deployment of new tools, processes and sources to the ANZ restaurants team.
• Set clear objectives and measures. Monitor progress, efficiency, hold partners accountable for delivering results. Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement, and accountability
• Work closely with partners across the Uber Eats organization to identify, prioritise and scope projects to deliver on business objectives, specific to improving team effectiveness, productivity, Sales ROI, and Sales & GTM Strategy.
What You'll Need:
• 8-12 years of relevant work experience in sales operations, strategy & planning, consulting, or Business Intelligence/Analytics
• Preferred minimum of 2 years experience in a Sales or B2B organization
• Proven team management experience
• Deep understanding of day-to-day sales processes
• Understanding of CRM fundamentals, experience with Salesforce.com preferable
• Strong modeling and sales forecasting skills
• Experience with sales org and quota design highly preferable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly with senior leadership
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.