About the job
US&C Field Operations is part of the Global Community Operations organization which provides customer support to Uber Customers. Uber relies on Field Ops to provide support for our community's toughest issues types, and provides an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes. We're looking for a Program Leader to lead our US&C Field Ops Project Management Office in Community Operation and manage and develop a team of project managers.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong project management leadership experience, analytical prowess, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to gain consensus. Must be passionate about leading a team while being able to effectively deliver against key operational projects.
What you'll do
• Develop and lead highly skilled individuals to deliver projects, with high quality and on time
• Own the project governance process from strategy to implementation, with a focus on implementation of new customer support programs or modalities
• Work cross-functionally with the US&C Program Leaders and US&C FieldOps Leaders to develop and strategically deliver key initiatives that will help drive the US&C FieldOps organization forward
• Develop analytical frameworks to support prioritization of programs and decision making
• Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models on status of key programs and initiatives
• Partner closely with regional and global business partners to provide insights that drive decisions around process, policy, and service models changes.
• Communicate the key program outcomes and insights to key partners
• Lead large, complex projects as needed
• Minimum 3 years of program/project management and consulting experience
• Experience leading large scale and complex projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
• Experience using data to make key decisions and drive meaningful insights
• Bachelor's degree
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Team management experience
• High-growth operations or startup experience
• Excellent project management skills and ability to lead cross-functional projects. Ability to plan and implement complex projects and ensure the end-to-end support strategy is accomplished
• Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and very fast-paced environment
• Ability to balance attention to detail with swift implementation
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
About the team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages customer support around the globe. The team you will join has one mission: Make Customer Experience our1 Competitive Advantage. You and your teammates will champion this mission every day until there are no doubts it's a reality.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.