About the Role
The EMEA Media Associate will assist with media planning/buying and operations for Uber Mobility (Rides) and Delivery (Eats) lines of business across EMEA (specifically, UK, France, Spain, Portugal, South Africa, and more). We are looking for someone with experience leading media campaigns on the brand or agency side and has a working knowledge of both online and offline media channels.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for media operations processes, including creation and maintenance of purchase orders, the actualization of monthly media flowcharts, and management of billing reconciliation
• Serve as a key point of contact with Marketing Finance, ensuring accurate monthly spend accruals and forecasting
• Assist Media Managers with long term and campaign-specific planning
• Coordinate campaign reporting and optimizations in partnership with media agencies, ensuring findings are actioned upon and takeaways are documented to inform future media and creative planning
• Oversee monthly and quarterly competitive reporting
• Lead planning and go-to-market timelines with internal marketing teams and agencies
• Work in conjunction with Performance Marketing to ensure consistency in messaging and creative across shared projects.
• Any other media related activities within the media team that you will be assigned to
• At least 3 years of proven experience in a paid media role, either in-house or at a media agency
• Experience leading large media budgets and familiarity with marketing financial processes
• Experience with both online and offline media channels
• Validated understanding of media management processes, including campaign management, optimizations, and reporting
• Flexible, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
• A highly engaged 'right' brain, to drive great creative thinking on media
• Hands-on use of all digital media platforms & channels
• Previous experience working in a matrixed organization
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.