|Category||Safety, Security & Insurance|
What You Will Do
• Ensure that Uber Freight cargo claims are well handled from both a customer experience and a claims cost management standpoint
• Analyze data from incidents, notice of intent and cargo claims from customers, shippers, consignees, and carriers relating to cargo loss incidents and determine the claim's validity
• Determine next steps and order inspections in order to support the claim with the customer or carrier in an effort for resolution. Evaluate police and independent inspector reports, including video, written incident reports, etc. in claim resolution
• Notify customer and carrier of claim filings and/or determinations and work with the customer and carrier to understand filing requirements, burdens of proof, and other fundamental aspects of cargo claim resolution
• Ensure all prevention, settlements, inspection, pre and post investigation activities and methods comply with required and applicable rules and regulations
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years experience handling cargo claims
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to negotiate and resolve conflict
• CCP Certification
• 2+ years experience handling FTL & LTL cargo claims
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).