About the Role
We are looking for current students to join Uber as a Marketing Associate intern for 12 weeks during summer 2021! You will be embedded within a highly collaborative team and work closely with SEO leaders, engineers, and managers of product under the supervision of an SEO Manager.
What You'll Do
• Work with your mentor closely to define the problem, scope your project, develop and prototype the solution, and measure the impact
• Conduct deep data analysis to drive business decisions
• Develop and validate critical data pipelines
• Partner with marketing managers, data scientists, and product managers to understand business use cases, craft and develop solutions, and present findings
• Collaboration with partners, cross-functional teams, and senior management
What You'll Need
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters student in Data Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Math, Physics or other analytical fields with at least one semester remaining to complete
• Anticipated graduation in winter 2021-spring 2022
Bonus Points If
• Proficiency in SQL
• Technical creativity, ability to pitch innovative ideas and build tools where the end user will be this team
• Coding proficiency in Python or R
• Previous internship experience desirable
• Ability to communicate efficiently with both technical and business partners
• Highly detail-attentive
About the Team
Global SEO (San Francisco): Uber's SEO team drives the growth of global organic traffic across all lines of the business, in nearly 70 countries! We have a multinational team in 3 different countries that work together to drive growth across the vast Rides and Eats business.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We tackle big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.