|Category||People & Places|
About the Role
Executive Assistant Business Partners (EABPs) partner with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
We're looking for an EABP to support Uber Eats leadership.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an extraordinary EA community? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
• Be a strategic partner, and handle calendar including adding, cancelling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
• Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross-functional teams and outside vendors
• Ensure managers are prepared for all meetings and have all necessary stationery and supplies for the day
• Receive and direct external visitors
• Establish and administer a process for tracking team budget including coordination with FP&A
• Research and compile briefing documents in preparation for meetings and interviews
• Help execute space planning directive from Executive Administrator
• Maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
• Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency
• May attend staff meetings, take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items
• Maintains and tracks manager and teams project list and goals.
• Assist in document management, compilation, distribution and storage
• Provide coverage for other Sr administrative assistants and EA's
• Sounding board, confidant and conduit to keep the executive well informed and help facilitate his/her decision making
• Under the manager's mentorship, communicate on their behalf by email, text, or chat
• Identify issues for escalation and keep in constant communication with others to ensure exec is well informed.
• Total travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas and other travel documentation
• Travel safety coordination and administration
• Assist team with budgets, invoices, and resolving any AP or AR issues
• Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
• Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above
• Team expert and go-to person for general requests and questions and keeper of all team resources
• Assist managers with team building and culture and serve as the barometer for team morale
• Initiate administrative processes for efficiency and draft team playbooks and procedures
• Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed
• Assist the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating onboarding of new hires
• Available and responsive to the global nature of the business
• Minimum 4+ years of administrative experience
• Minimum 2 years experience supporting a VP-level leader or above in any scoped business or a Director-level leader or above in a global business
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• Google calendar
• Experience supporting multiple leaders
• Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
• Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
• Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
• Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Experience coordinating projects
• Experience with budget management
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Experience working in a complex, matrixed and global environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).