|State||District of Columbia|
About the Role
As an Operations Manager, you'll be responsible for planning and executing initiatives for the Central Rider Operations Team. You'll take projects from conceptualization to execution while developing scalability strategies. You'll ensure cross-functional teamwork to overcome roadblocks and drive impactful results!
This role demands excellent partner, process, and project management skills, as well as the ability to plan and execute projects of varying time horizons and scope with minimal oversight.
In this role, we focus on initiatives such as crafting transportation plans for large events, venues, and complex pickup locations. We execute pilot launches that require onsite support such as Uber Valet, and support other Uber teams with our onsite operational expertise. We help connect Uber's technology with the physical world by creating plans that take both the product and onsite implications into consideration.
What You'll Do
• Lead innovations managed by our team, such as supporting vaccine site operations, testing high capacity vehicle operations, and executing onsite at large events
• Provide analysis on new opportunities and measure the impact of projects to influence the strategy
• Collaborate with internal and external teams including Product and Engineering on new product launches
• Support pilot launches and help scale them to other teams within Uber, such as Valet and Park
• Travel up to 25%
• At least 2 years of demonstrated experience
• Proven project management and critical thinking skills
• Strong organization and stakeholder and time management skills
• Ability to develop creative and inventive solutions
• Strong communicator who can proactively guide strategy and implementation
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).