|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
We are growing and need someone with a strategic mindset and customer focus to help us continue to grow our engineering team. The right person will be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a fast-paced culture. This role is all about bringing in the right people for the right roles, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
The Engineering technology team is elevating productivity through in the following four areas:
• People: Alignment, Diversity Emphasis and Skillset
• Process: Streamlined scalable model with ability to flex for volume.
• Partnership: Collaboration with our Talent Acquisition Partners and Buy-In from Business Stakeholders
• Tools & Analytics: Using the right tools to decrease requisition cycle time, alleviate repetitive administrative tasks and infuse technology into candidate engagement.
This role is specifically aligned to hard-to-fill, hard-to-find positions or hiring managers requiring more high-touch, concierge style partnership. This person will partner with recruiting to provide excellent customer services to Uber's Technology business as well as driving quality prospects into the candidate funnel.
What You'll Do
• Support our hiring managers by building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed
• Source and hire across all teams; helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally
• Meet, align and set action plan with recruiting partners and business stakeholders
• Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to
• Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc)
• Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team
• Develop relationships across multiple teams
• Minimum 4 years of recruiting or sourcing experience
• Demonstrated wins in throughput yield of sourced candidates
• Excellent communication both written and oral
• Ability to think quickly, present well, and analyze data
• Prior experience working in metrics-driven department
• In-house or agency recruiting experience
• Bachelor's degree or have equivalent work experience.
• To be technically savvy
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).