|Category||Sales & Account Management|
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
Despite being a worldwide company, Uber Eats' path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our restaurants and couriers in this journey. The Territory Account Managers are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of specific cities and areas, with a focus on top restaurants. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow Uber Eats in the UK with a strong sense of ownership. This role calls for a rare combination of operational mindset, savvy number-crunching and exceptional relationship management. You should thrive in an \"all hands on deck\" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners.
What You'll Do
• Drive our business performance in Nottingham
• Build the best restaurant offering and optimizing their operational performance
• Identify and initiate new partnership opportunities with top restaurants in your city
• Tackle or escalate complex support issues for timely resolution for our top restaurant partners
• Champion deep relationships with top restaurant partners, identifying and acting on opportunities to grow their delivery business
• Seek for and achieve restaurant industry deep understanding
• Drive on-the-ground knowledge and context about the city you operate in to the wider Uber Eats UK team
• Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What you will need:
• 1-3 yrs professional experience in Account Management or Relationship Management
• Passionate about working with top restaurants and build a business together
• Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
• Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
• Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights
• Extraordinary listening, communication and organisational skills
• Effective at operating under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Professional proficiency in English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.