About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class support to our partners (riders, drivers and restaurants) is critical to our success. Building the capability of our support teams to consistently deliver elevated levels of service is challenging and complex - and incredibly satisfying!
We are looking for a Development Specialist - focused on Community Support teams - to implement and facilitate our development programs. From Onboarding to employee and leadership development for various different roles within our organization, this role is a key driver for our programs implementation and success.
What You'll Do
• Internally track global completion and impact of instructor led and virtual instructor led training programs
• Review training content and design (provide input / feedback)
• May analyze, design, and curate content for moderate complexity learning experiences, aligned to learning objectives and rooted in adult learning principles and instructional design
• Support train the trainer events
• Support manager or project lead on large cross site level, high visibility or global projects, with guidance
• Support manager or project lead in managing global stakeholders
• May conduct larger and/or complex projects
• Intermediate stakeholder management
• Leadership or people management skills
• Experience in training needs analysis
• Previous facilitation experience and / or project management experience
• 3+ years L&D experience
• Foundation analytical skills
• Relevant training certifications
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).