About the Role
We are looking for current students to join Uber as SEO Growth Interns during summer 2021 (12 weeks)!
You will be embedded withing a group and work closely with the SEO team, data analyst, and international partners under the supervision of an SEO Manager on that team.
What You'll Do
• Work with dedicated mentor closely to define the problem, scope your project, develop and prototype the solution, and measure the impact
• Conduct deep data analysis to drive business decisions
• Develop and validate critical data pipelines
• Partner with marketing managers, data scientists, and product managers to understand business use cases, craft and develop solutions, and present findings
• Collaborate with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and senior management
• Currently enrolled as a Bachelors or Masters student -- Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, or any relevant field with at least one semester remaining to complete
• Highly creative, strives for innovation and a natural curiosity to pitch brand-new ideas develop ground breaking insights
• Experience in digital marketing channels
• Familiar with data visualization via open-source libraries/packages or third-party tools (i.e. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
• Experience writing long format editorial content
• Previous internship experience
• Strong capacity to communicate efficiently with both technical and business partners
• High attention and diligence to detail
About the Team
Global SEO (San Francisco): Uber's SEO team drives the growth of global organic traffic across all lines of the business, in nearly 70 countries! We have a multinational team in 3 different countries that work together to drive growth globally across the Rides and Eats business.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.