What You'll Do
• Submit real-time spot marketing pricing to Mid-market and Enterprise customers.
• Price bids from customers using Uber Freight's internal pricing tools and account knowledge
• Maintain any databases related to pricing, contracts/awards, historical bids, etc.
• Provide insights to the business through analysis of competitive pricing, packaging or bundling strategies, and customer buying patterns
• Collaborate with leads across various data, product, and operations teams to develop automated pricing solutions
• Gain a solid understanding of customer's transportation patterns, supply chain, requirements, and new initiatives
• Guide Uber Freight's expansion by engaging in strategic pricing initiatives with potential and existing customers
• Continuously analyze the performance of our pricing strategy
• Proficient in Google Sheets and Excel
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally
• Minimum 2 years of transportation experience, canadian market experience preferred
• Familiarity with TMS Platforms and portals
• Experience with SQL
• Outstanding critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly root cause issues
• Bachelor's Degree
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).