|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
As a Sourcing Manager, you will manage a team of technical outbound sourcers and help craft Uber's pipelining strategies nationwide. You will mentor the team, foster operational excellence, and build creative solutions to drive meaningful results at scale. All the while, you will optimize for delivering an engaging candidate experience and ultimately hiring the best talent to Uber.
Fundamentally you'll be tasked with building and developing an outstanding team, and with directing your team to hit results-oriented sourcing targets.
What You'll Do:
• Partner with stakeholders to develop strategies, priorities and process improvements according to fluctuating business demand
• Innovate and operationalize sourcing methods to deliver diverse engineering talent to Uber
• Manage and improve reports that track results, impact, and cost-effectiveness
• Analyze historical data to detect trends, derive insights and adjust strategies to optimize hiring impact
• Collaborate with recruiting and sourcing leaders to ensure the overall team meets hiring metrics
• Onboard, mentor and continuously develop the sourcing team
• Minimum 7+ years total professional experience
• Minimum 2+ years of people management experience
• 3+ years of tech sourcing or recruiting experience preferred
• 3+ years of talent acquisition team management experience preferred
• Proficient in analyzing data, presenting solutions, and making data-driven decisions
• Ability to influence at various levels in an organization; story teller, who understands which information to present to help target audience make a data-driven decision
• Love building teams, growing careers, and encouraging people
• Focus on efficiency, scalability and constant process improvements
• Use data to inspire change and drive decisions
• Technically savvy, with iCIMS or other ATS experience preferred
• Are energized by experimentation and uncertainty
• Adapt to ever changing business needs
• Bachelor's degree or related experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).