About the Role
The Vehicles Manager LATAM helps prioritize and set the team strategy, builds area projections, measures and communicates team performance, and coordinates with the other verticals to execute the vehicles' strategy.
This position will also own the ops and product planning process, and helps the vehicles team consistently articulate and communicate product needs. The incumbent will act as a thought partner and advocate for the vehicles' leadership, to ensure that as a team we make big bold bets and strategic decisions, and ensure that our efforts move the needle long-term on the things we care about.
What You'll Do:
• Lead the performance of Uber's rental, auto finance, and fleet initiatives across LATAM markets;
• Lead Uber's large partnerships with auto lenders, manufacturers and rental companies, together with the BD POCs;
• Conduct the analyses that inform the execution of these strategic partnerships;
• Manage internal parties in the execution of all vehicle financing initiatives: city operations teams, engineering, product, finance, and external partners;
• Build and implement new processes that can scale with Uber's growth.
What You'll Need:
• Strategic Self-starter - the ability to self-serve, investigate and execute without instruction
• A minimum of 5 years of experience, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
• Operational experience is a plus; knowledge of the automotive industry not required but also is a plus
• Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
• Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength of yours
• Ability to Prioritize important, and urgent activities
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.