|Category||Finance & Accounting|
About the Role
Join the Brazil Payments team to help design and implement payment strategies with the goal to have a flawless experience for earners and spenders on the Uber Platform and reduce transaction cost for Uber. You will be the PMO for strategic and high-impact initiatives such as launching new local payment methods, enabling financial solutions to spenders and earners in Brazil.
Projects are high impact to local businesses and involve working with multiple local and global partners, as well as external partners.
What You'll Do
• Problem solving - Being able to solve issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic, common sense and data. Identifying the root cause of a problem as opposed to focusing on the symptoms.
• Partner management: for this role, you will work closely with multiple teams, such as product, payment ops, local ops, regulatory and BD
• Planning & execution: you will have to plan and launch highly complex projects, such as the local payments license and enabling financial solutions to spenders and earners
• Develop, Optimize and Execute Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and realize growth
• Product Improvement - Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless payment experience; Lead new product feature research and competitive analysis and proactively give feedback to product team
• Analytics - Analysis of transactions and financial product features, payment costs metrics to properly allocate supply, guide incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber payments experience
What You'll Need
• Mimimum 2 years of high performing work experience in startup, strategy, operations, analytics, business development, or a variety of other specialty roles with demonstrated ability in quantitative fields and stakeholder management
• Strong eye for business and problem solving skills
• Data driven mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
• Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
• Experience working closely and presenting effectively with internal and external partners in a constantly evolving, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines!
• Resilience and ability to take initiative in our constantly changing work environment
• SQL knowledge required
• Portuguese and English proficiency
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.