|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. Delivering a first-class, on-demand customer experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we are looking for a Senior University Recruiter/Talent Advisor that has the same critical eye. Our recruiters must be able to hire the best talent while delivering a world-class candidate and partner experience.
Come join our University Talent Acquisition team to execute strategies that drive the hiring of interns and New Grads across Uber's Tech organizations. The right person for this role will love connecting with students to excite them about the work, culture, and impact of Uber while also establishing trust with business partners of various levels to advise on standard methodologies that result in making strong university hires.
A successful person in this role will utilize their business acumen and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to influence multiple partners and hire top diverse talent in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
• Partner with talent scouts to guide hiring teams and other key partners to provide thoughtful, early talent solutions that are business-backed and empathetic
• Regularly assesses data to ensure reliability via established dashboards and reports
• Communicates complex data into comprehensive narratives
• Uses market knowledge to advise hiring managers on potential bottlenecks and develops a strategy to influence the candidates' decision to join
• Understands interdependencies between functions (e.g. Mobility, Comp, Immigration, etc.) and adjusts recruiting strategy to align
• Continuously reviews the assessment process and proactively realigns with Hiring Managers when faced with bottlenecks
• Solid understanding of talent distribution via talent mapping, and uses this knowledge to develop and tailor effective pipeline strategies in partnership with talent scouts
• Actively participate in intern program activities to maintain candidate engagement and increase intern conversion
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
• 5+ years of experience in sourcing or recruiting
• University recruiting experience, higher education, or career services experience
• Experience in a fast-paced, high demand environment
• Technically savvy, with iCIMS or other ATS experience preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).