About the Role
Do you seek to create magical customer experiences that touch millions of people across the globe? Travel and rides to and from airports represent a big opportunity for Uber. As Product leader for Airports, you will envision and implement a product strategy and roadmap for making Uber part of every airport traveler experience and then lead the broader cross-functional team to success. You will lead a team to define, build and execute a product vision to delight riders and drivers globally. Your team will build and own the roadmap and maintain alignment with a large set of cross-functional and counterpart technical stakeholders.
What You'll Do
Aligned with the broader travel efforts, you'll:
• Develop a vision for airports and travel products and define a 12-24 month roadmap.
• Work closely with cross functional and technical teams across Uber to align business and product strategy.
• Translate user needs into product requirements by distilling user problems, writing hypotheses, and describing desired outcomes.
• Work with researchers to conduct a program of quant and qual insight gathering and evaluation
• Coordinate the work of technical disciplines (data science, engineering, design) to build elegant products
• Prioritize stories and features to deliver the most value to users quickly
• Establish three- and six-month plans and define objectives and key results for a tech squad
• Build and foster a strong team culture with a focus on execution and results.
What You'll Need
• Customer obsession: a clear track record of delivering elegant solutions for true user problems
• A high bar across the board - for your own contributions, for the people you work with, and for the products you work on
• Finger-tippiness with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help
• Experience running experiments to assess the effectiveness of releases
• Minimum 7 years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products with your fingerprints all over them - you're extremely proud of what you've accomplished.
• Stellar design instincts and product taste.
• A computer science, statistics, or engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably including hands-on software development experience
• Deep passion for travel and familiarity with airports, venues, or venue operations
• Stellar design instincts and product taste
• An understanding of service design or behavioral economics
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).