What you will Do:
• Ability to conceptualize, build, and maintain Python/R based solutions in addition to excellent SQL and general programming/coding skills.
• Be a thought partner for CommOps and handle projects independently from conceptualisation, analysis and delivery
• Work on building statistical tools and develop classification models, predictive models etc to aid decision making
• Work alongside decision scientists, engineering teams in building and adopting latest tools & techniques for data analysis ( R shiny dashboards)
• Dig deep into Uber data sources and find opportunities of improvement across metrics and operations independently
• Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for our driver partners and riders
• Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
• Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
• Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible
What you will Need:
• Good knowledge in Python/R in addition to excellent SQL and general programming/coding skills
• In-depth knowledge of data structures along with having proficient business context.
• Exceptional Analytical, problem solving, Excel and data management skills
• Basic understanding of statistical techniques and ability to employ stats in solving business problems
• Effective people and partner management skills.
• Good communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate meaningful insights
• Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
• Ability to self-serve, investigate, get the required data and expertise in data visualization/presentation
• Ability to end to end manage projects right from conceptualization to final execution by collaborating with multiple partners
• 4 years of work experience in Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Statistical analysis or related experience is required
Preferred Experience and Skills:
4 years of work experience in Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Statistical analysis or related experience is required. Proficient in SQL. Solid understanding in R/Python.
Internal Hire Experience and Skills:
Minimum 1 Year as an S3 Analyst.
Exceptional spoken and written English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.