About the Role
As the Product Marketing Manager for Mobility Growth Bets, you will be responsible for incubating and scaling new services that drive step-change growth for Uber's mobility business. You will partner closely with a working team across Product, Operations, and Marketing to bring the Uber magic to such services as consumer package delivery and hourly rides. This is an outstanding opportunity to shape the leading edge of innovation at Uber.
What You'll Do
• Define our growth strategy and serve as the connective tissue between product, marketing, and business teams to map user journeys, shape product identities, and develop GTM plans inclusive of launch and lifecycle marketing.
• Spearhead experimentation plans across key channels and products. Partner closely with data science and marketing teams to build out roadmaps and testing strategies to drive growth through new surfaces in and out of the Uber app. Connect the dots across channels like push notifications, in-app messaging surfaces, incentives, paid, and core products to increase usage and retention of our consumers.
• Identify user needs by deeply understanding our consumers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, impactful insights for Product teams.
• Deeply understand our global customer base and identify vectors of growth, including new segments, product offerings, and GTM strategies.
• Lead execution for the GTM, driving to key achievements and owning deliverables. Scale as you go while moving products from incubation to the next billion dollar business.
• 4+ years of Product Marketing experience OR 5+ years of combined Growth Strategy (consultancy or corporate) AND Marketing experience
• Growth specialist: You can devise highly effective programs to acquire and drive growth for your product(s). You balance creativity, analytical horsepower and deep product understanding to rapidly execute on your ideas. Experience with driving growth across the lifecycle (acquisition, engagement, re-engagement) is a plus.
• Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling, culturally-resonant narrative that shows up consistently throughout a user journey and through the funnel. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You know how to match the message to the medium.
• The willingness and know-how to deeply understand your market, consumers and competition to then integrate these insights into your product development and marketing strategies. Comfort working with UXR, data science, and marketing research to gather, analyze, and make recommendations based on data.
• An owner personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery, and you persevere when others fall away. Self-directed and willing to roll up your sleeves and hustle to achieve desired results.
• Prior experience working with innovation hubs / incubators within a large co. a plus.
• Product marketing experience in consumer tech, CPG, or consumer services is strongly preferred.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).