S3 & S4
About the Role
We're looking for a Program Specialist to help build, support and scale to improve our regulatory operations compliance for APAC. This role comes with a heavy focus on solving problems through data analytics, continuous process improvement and mitigating risks associated with operating in a regulated environment and advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience.
What You'll Do:
• Help deliver stellar operations outcomes according to agreed service level agreements: ensuring our support sites across APAC achieve the best outcomes for regulators, especially in the face of new products and features, and ensuring our site operates as efficiently as possible while maintaining the highest level of quality.
• Diagnose opportunities for improvement: You will closely collaborate with various teams to perform root cause analysis on problem areas.
What You'll Need:
• Bachelor's degree or MBA in business, economics, finance or any science-related fields
• Proven experience: whether it be in a startup, bank, consultancy, or corporate, you are someone who loves driving change in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated Data/Analytics experience; Excel proficiency; proficiency in SQL and JQL
• Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables while bringing innovative ideas to your work
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.