About the Role:
The Territory Operations Lead will be passionate about their territory, doing fast-paced, agile work to drive local metrics and results. You will execute on proven strategies and processes and flex to address the needs of your geo. You will partner closely with the Strategic Operations team, as well as the City Managers, Sellers, and Account Managers to identify and resolve issues and capture opportunities quickly.
What You Will Do:
• Lead and manage a team of Eater, Merchant, or Courier operations
• Set vision and develop strategy around operations and experience within a territory
• Provide input on local business need or how regulation impacts processes or products
• Work with City Managers, Territory Leads, and GMs to help identify, solve, or call out issues
• Voice business needs and opportunities with Strategic Operations leaders
• Track performance against OKRs across the territory
• Plan and lead multi-city or state-wide initiatives
• Oversee any territory-specific processes or campaigns needed in addition to or instead of nationally scaled ones
• A minimum of five years of professional work experience in consulting, operations, strategy, analytics, tech, or investment banking
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience working with large sets of unstructured data and synthesizing into business insights (e.g., using SQL, Excel).
• Experience problem solving and passion for prioritizing and deconstructing sophisticated problems.
• Ability to negotiate priorities with internal partners at all levels.
• Experience leading teams across global time zones
• Strong experience building and leading diverse teams
• Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
• Strong collaboration skills - building deep, trust based relationships with territory and cross functional teams
• Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep measurable insights, modeling, and sophisticated test plan design and analysis
• High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
• Experience working closely and communicating effectively with a diverse set of partners in a constantly changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).