|City||Long Island City|
Starting June 14, 2021, successful external candidates may receive a one-time sign-on bonus of $500! Apply today to join Uber and ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
About the Role
We're looking for a Greenlight Team Lead to support the day-to-day operations of our local Greenlight located in Long Island City. We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber's relationship with drivers and delivery people, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up. Uber does not provide visa sponsorship and/or relocation support for this role.
What You'll Do
• Support Experts in delivering 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for driver and delivery people by helping tackle escalated issues on-ground
• Support training, coaching, and guiding Uber Experts to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
• Manage and document the performance of our Experts through formal and informal performance management conversations, with manager support
• Support hiring, scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts (including monitoring time and attendance)
• Keep Experts aware and updated on support policies by engaging with operations teams across the company and cascading the information through
• Minimum two years of relevant operational or retail experience
• Experience in solving complex customer problems
• Experience in operational or process improvement
• Team management experience
• Experience in team coaching and leadership in a fast-paced environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).