|Category||People & Places|
The Employee Experience and HR Service Delivery team is responsible for bringing Uber's Employee Experience Vision to life through strategic planning, execution enablement and operational excellence. We care deeply about ensuring the most meaningful and effective experience for our employees, in alignment with the larger organizational strategy. Our team is a mix of user centric design thinkers, operations experts and program managers. Our scope offers us the unique ability to influence the entire People and Places (P&P) team ecosystem as well as a vast array of cross functional partners.
About the Role
Executive Assistant Business Partners (EABPs) partner with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale. We're looking for an EABP I to support leadership in our Employee Experience and HR Service Delivery organization.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an extraordinary EA community? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
• Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
• Help ensure leader is properly prepared and on time for all meetings. Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings
• Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
• Navigate a complex conference room landscape (when back in office)
• Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, and QBRs
• Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from traveler
• Draft detailed travel itineraries and provide remote assistance with logistics and travel arrangements with input from traveler, including visa processing
• Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, AIs, and deliverables
• Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
• May assist with facility/space planning logistics
• May preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports, and assist with managing leader's or team's morale budget
• May work on other tasks and projects as assigned
• Minimum 6+ years of administrative experience
• Minimum 8+ years of administrative experience preferred
• Minimum 4+ years experience supporting a VP-level leader in any sized business or a Director-level leader in a global business
• Google calendar
• Tech company experience
• Experience supporting multiple leaders
• Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
• Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
• Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Experience coordinating projects
• Experience with budget management
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Experience working in a complex, matrixed and global environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).