About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class support riders, drivers, eaters and merchants is critical to our success. Building the capability of our support teams to consistently deliver elevated levels of service is challenging and complex - and incredibly satisfying!
We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer who can support design for multiple learning environments, US&C and/or lines of business (Eats, Rides, Safety, Greenlights, Transit) for US&C.
This multifaceted role requires systematic planning & organization, creativity and proficiency in adult learning, storytelling, and UX Learning Design to execute on complex and multiple regional and global design projects along with leading a team of learning experience designers and design specialists.
• 7 years of experience in learning & development with a minimum of 4 years of experience in design and development of learning programs
• 2 years of people management experience
• Formal knowledge of instructional design and curriculum management
• Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles.
• Experience working in an agile (SAM) and/or waterfall (ADDIE) design environment.
• Strong project management, organization skills and work independently to achieve design target timelines under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. A flair for writing -- concise and structured. Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
• Data-driven decision and sound business judgment through strong logic & creative thinking and strong problem-solving ability.
• Experience in L&D for Customer Support, working in cross-cultural environments.
• Background/Experience in Camtasia, Vyond, Figma, Canva, etc.
• Experience in UX and visual/graphic design.
• Skilled in at least 2 tiers of the Adobe Creative Cloud, SCORM and HTML5.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).