|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team in the regional segment. As an Enterprise Partner Manager, you will work in a client-facing role with our enterprise restaurant partners to drive partnership expansion, operational excellence, and topnotch customer service. Partner Managers will work cross functionally with Technical Account Managers, Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to optimize partnerships and provide maximum value for both Uber and its partners.
• Build relationships with key decision makers and drive day-to-day interactions within partner organizations
• Develop and execute partnership strategy to achieve quarterly growth goals
• Expand product adoption and lead contract negotiations. Clearly communicate the value of our newest products with a lens of consultative selling
• Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
• Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and effectively navigate internal processes with partners from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
• Bring your analytical A-game to understand partnership performance trends, provide meaningful insights, and report on the impact of initiatives against our goals.
• Minimum of 5 years of full-time professional experience in a client-facing role working with enterprise and/or mid-market brands
• Experience partnering with or selling into enterprise brands and organizations
• A track record of successfully leading and growing partnerships through consultative selling and building strong relationships
• Marketing or digital advertising sales experience
• Experience leading conversations with senior-level external partners
• Experience leading business reviews and translating partner goals into an impactful business plan
• Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
• Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality to own and take on special projects as needed to problem-solve for your clients and the business. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity.
• Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft and our team's development
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).