About the Role
Business Strategy Associates on the US & Canada Rides Strategy and Planning team are skilled analytical and strategic thinkers who use data analysis and visualizations to socialize critical insights!
They balance \"done\" and \"perfect\" in their analysis, use business context and acumen to guide their thinking, and possess a strong interest in and toolkit for performing analysis and visualizing data.
If you love building quantitative solutions to important, unstructured problems and communicating your findings with the organization, this role is for you!
What You'll Do:
• Find Facts and Uncover Insights: Leverage our rich dataset to help improve our collective understanding of what our customers love and hate about Uber and our products.
• Set Our Strategy: Work closely with and advise business leaders across the company on topics ranging from specific analyses and experiments to annual strategic planning to multi-year visions.
• Build Relationships: Work with other functional areas (Finance, Product, Marketing, Public Affairs, Legal, Engineering, People Operations, etc.) to ensure we are bringing all available tools to bear on our toughest problems.
• 1.5+ years experience of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred.
• Excel proficiency (modeling, data visualization)
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills
• Proficiency in SQL, Python, R, Stata or similar statistical languages and tools
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).