About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of Uber's Merchant CRM marketing team! In this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a world class CRM team with an ability to make a big impact! You will be responsible for successfully retaining and engaging with merchants on the UberEats platform through CRM communications.
What You'll Do
• Develop and execute end-to-end Global CRM strategies to continually engage with and retain them throughout their lifecycle (i.e. product adoption, cross-sell, overall engagement and also churn winback and prevention).
• Create effective cross-channel marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives and improve user experience via email, in-app (front of house & back of house tablets), and sms.
• Work with development, data, and deployment teams to build and launch complex automated and ad hoc campaigns using internal and external tools; partner with these teams to maximize marketing automation tools.
• Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing campaigns.
• Partner with internal cross-functional stakeholders (Product, PMM, Ops teams) and an external creative agency to ensure CRM communications are locally relevant, personalized and on-brand.
• Lead creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
• Establish and report on critical metrics for all campaigns. Continuously run CRM marketing experiments including baseline, creative, content, and frequency testing to improve key performance metrics. Analyze campaign performance and draw conclusions based on data, present findings and recommend next steps.
• 3+ years experience in lifecycle marketing, communications, or customer engagement space
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
• Demonstrated experience in growth related CRM programs, strong performance-marketing mindset
• Experience in lifecycle optimization and/or creating net new lifecycles
• Ability to analyze data, identify problems and trends, and develop strategies that aim to solve complex business problems
• A track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns and lifecycles across different channels, and a good understanding of CRM best practices
• Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to thrive in a global environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).