|Category||Finance & Accounting|
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Accounting team builds scalable, controlled processes and products for Global Accounting, Treasury, and FinTech that enable our business to operate efficiently.
About the Role
Uber is seeking a Senior Treasury Manager to join our Treasury Team. This role will report to the Global Head of Treasury and is based in our San Francisco or Dallas office. Uber's Treasury Team drives operational and strategic value in each country in which we operate. In this position, you will lead our Global Cash Management activities and you will play a critical role in enabling a world class Treasury organization that supports Uber's dynamic and fast growing business needs. As a member of the Finance Team, you will bring deep treasury subject matter expertise and will serve as a trusted advisor to the broader Uber team.
What You'll Do
• Oversee, develop and lead a team of professionals responsible for global treasury operations and cash and liquidity management strategies including, but not limited to daily cash & liquidity management, banking operations, short term cash forecasting, FX settlements, M&A integration, and other treasury related payments
• Drive strategic initiatives related to the Company's bank strategy and ongoing relationship management
• Serve as Treasury's M&A finance integration leader partnering with Corporate Development, M&A Finance Integration, FinTech, FinOps, Accounting, Tax, Compliance & Reporting, Intercompany, StratFin, Payments, Legal and other relevant stakeholders
• Design and recommend solutions and emerging technology to optimize banking infrastructure to support rapidly evolving business requirements
• Manage, own and provide technical expertise to the broader team around treasury systems, bank integrations, system interfaces, and other treasury technology initiatives and automations
• Build scalable workflows with cross-functional teams and implement global Treasury processes, policies, and procedures to enhance compliance under a controlled environment
• Manage offshore BPO resources, activities, and relationships, identify new opportunities to scale day-to-day treasury operations
• Ensure that all accounting, financial reporting, audit, and SOX deliverables are met on time
• Own and actively manage other treasury projects as needed
• 8+ years of professional experience
• CTP, CFA or MBA is a plus
• Public company experience in a large multi-national preferred
• Exhibits strong eye for business, analytical thinking, and financial analysis
• Exceptional organization, continuous improvement approach, communication, collaboration, prioritization, project management, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Experience with Treasury systems
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).