|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
The Client Success, Carrier Sales role is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities to help grow Uber Freight's carrier partners on one of Uber Freight's services: the Uber Freight Carrier Web Portal. This is an opportunity to gain experience in sales, customer service, and relationship building in a fast-paced, growing environment. We're looking for someone who is natural at selling, passionate about relationships, the transportation industry, tech and enjoys working with both internal and external partners.
Your primary focus will be bringing carriers onto our Carrier Web Portal that fit our partnership criteria. You'll use your skills in communication, emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set our partnerships up for success.
What You'll Do
• Using calls and email cadences, act as the first point of contact with medium-sized and large carrier fleets who may be a fit for the Uber Freight Web Portal.
• Manage an outbound pipeline with outreach and qualification for the Uber Freight Web Portal.
• Clearly communicate the value of Uber Freight and the platform's capabilities to prospective carriers.
• Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our carrier partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
• Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
• Work with internal stakeholders to smoothly onboard new carriers.
• Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others.
• Act as an ambassador of Uber Freight's mission, brand, and product.
• Sales oriented, a hunter mentality
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A positive, self-starter attitude and determined drive to win
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying attention to detail
• Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft
• Salesforce proficient
• Proficient in Google Suite
• Perseverance attitude, ability to deal with rejection
• Ability to overcome objectives in a sale
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).