About The Role
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world!
We are looking for an operations manager to lead our on-car, out-of-home digital advertising program across the US&C! The cartops program at Uber is a leading OOH industry player, enabling additional revenue for the business while also growing earning opportunities for the platform users. You'll be responsible for setting the vision, expansion and owning the business holistically. You will work cross-functionally across tech, marketing, operations, legal, and other teams to ensure success.
What You'll Do
• Be the business owner of the P&L across cartops markets. Working cross-functionally to set the strategy for city launch planning, ramp up, and execution. Ensure the team has a long-term vision for cartops rooted in P&L forecasts.
• Own external vendor relationships across hardware, ad sales, and various local entities.
• Manage the financial operations, including working with partner teams to maintain a P&L, invoicing, and purchase orders.
• General program management and reporting holding internal and external partners accountable for launch plans and updating executives on the program's progress.
• 10+ years work experience, including time spent in strategic and operational roles.
• We're seeking experience in managing a sizable P&L, balancing growth and profitability.
• Managing a business P&L or entrepreneurial experience is ideal
• Experience with partner management across a variety of functions.
• Effective communicator, serving as Uber's representative in external discussions.
• Excellent business judgment with a history of using data in decision-making.
• Experience in sales strategy, specifically in the digital ads space.
• History of working in tandem with product teams, managing timeline expectations, and resourcing constraints.
• Ability to navigate and assess complex contract structures.
• Familiarity with handling complex regulatory environments at the local level. Strong preference for candidates who are familiar with the New York City rideshare and taxi market (TLC).
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).