About the Role:
By combining their technical strategy and industry expertise, Partner Engineers scalably empower merchant partners to adopt Uber's products and services to derive optimal business value.
What you will do:
• Leading a team of Partner Engineers throughout the US&C region.
• Contributing to the broader global strategy for Merchant Integration.
• Defining and executing on merchant integration strategy at a mega-region level.
• Interfacing directly with all different types of partners to understand how they can derive optimal business value through integrations.
• Working closely with:
• Regional Sales leadership on defining an engagement strategy and approach.
• Product & Software Engineering teams to influence product strategy and accelerate product adoption.
• Operation and scaled support teams to improve their process efficiency.
• Experience leading an engineering or similarly technically disciplined team.
• Experience coaching and mentoring others to progress in their careers.
• Experience working as a Software Engineer or with an Engineering educational background.
• Experience working in a client/partner facing roles with senior executive counterparts.
• Experience proactively influencing product direction and strategy.
• Experience improving operational practices.
• Proven data-analytics skills (e.g. SQL).
• Experience working with Merchant-style partners (Restaurant Brands; Point of Sales; Delivery Aggregators).
• Experience running or defining enterprise developer partner programs.