|Category||People & Places|
About the Role
Talent Acquisition partners with Uber's businesses to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
In this new role, you will report into the Core Business Sourcing Manager & Head of Military & Veterans PRogram. This is a hybrid role that will not only include strategic sourcing, but will also focus on scaling D&I in North America.
What You'll Do
• Implement comprehensive diversity sourcing strategies, analyzing requirements to determine target candidate profile needs for key requisitions
• Partner as a sourcing specialist, training peers and other employees on DE&I sourcing strategies
• Proactively communicates with necessary stakeholders to avoid bottlenecks
• Pulls data on hiring metrics from various sources - can pull internal hiring metrics/data (e.g. historic conversions, time to hire, etc.) as well as external talent data (e.g. total addressable market, etc.)
• Presents key data to influence business stakeholders on qualitative hiring improvements (e.g. conversions, target profile, etc.)
• Understands motivations and timelines, asks the right questions and builds rapport to pitch candidates on a role (convert passive to active)
• Understands candidates' skill set and how it ties into the broader team, along with the team's goals
• Proactively identifies, sources and engages relevant talent, based on the existing job profile with little guidance
• Builds a pipeline of passive candidates from a variety of channels (e.g. iCims, LinkedIn, Sourcing Sessions, Events, Social Media, etc.)
• Passionately push for results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company goals
• Ensure a fantastic candidate experience for all -- you will build teams and process with phenomenal candidate experience as a crucial priority
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience for the Sourcer role
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience for the Sr Sourcer role
• Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
• 2+ years of experience in sourcing or recruiting for the Sourcer role
• 5+ years of experience in sourcing or recruiting for the Sr Sourcer role
• Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
• Previous D&I recruiting experience is a plus
• Experience working with funnel data and using it to guide hiring decisions
• Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
• Has experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
• Experience using Beamery, Entello and other Talent Tools
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).