About the Role
The Senior Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for designing and improving Performance, Connection, and Money / Invoicing processes and programs for restaurant partners in LatAm. In addition, this individual will lead a team of 3 Product Champions that serve as the liaison between the Product team in HQ and the LatAm region.
This person will anticipate how restaurants make decisions, persistently explore and uncover the needs and expectations of our restaurant partners, and understand how UberEats can empower and help them operate their business flawlessly. This role is a unique opportunity to grow and build the Operational strategy of restaurant partners while rethinking tools and processes to ensure that UberEats become the preferred partner for the restaurants.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a proven track record in operations and strategy, strong analytics, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to communicate and present information to seek buy-in in a matrixed organization. You are comfortable in an environment requiring flexibility and initiative, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast-paced culture.
What You'll Do
• Develop a LatAm plan to achieve the performance, connection, and money / invoicing goals of our restaurant partners
• Work closely with the sub-regional Heads of Account Management, helping define region level goals and initiatives to achieve them
• Collaborate across Regional Ops, Account management, Product, Fintech and other cross-functional teams to ensure we execute on our plan
• Analyse current processes and programs that fuel restaurant performance, enhance their interaction and connection with eaters and ensure invoicing and payments compliance
• Product Championship - Lead a team of 3 LatAm Product Champion and actively identify product features and enhancements that will improve our restaurant partners' experience, performance and growth on UberEats
• Ensure restaurants are maintaining the highest level of performance, service and reliability to the customers on the platform
• Collecting and Acting on Feedback - Create processes and tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground and product development
• Communicate the key program outcomes and insights to key stakeholders
• Partnering in Growth - Build relationships with Restaurants and other stakeholders to help them find value in partnering with Uber Eats
• Customer Obsession - Identify and dig into customer (internal and external) problem areas, and help solve issues for our partners
• Hustle - Take ownership of Uber Eats growth in LatAm, do what it takes to get the job done, delight our users and restaurant partners!
What You'll Need
• 5+ years of Startup, Strategy Consulting, Trading/Investment Banking, Commercial, and other relevant background
• Experience with managing teams and stakeholders across functions and countries
• A process and product guru with a demonstrated track record of leading initiatives and projects at your organization that drive positive impact for your business.
• Ability to manage high performing teams and stakeholders (both internal and external)
• Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
• Self starter, relationship oriented person with proven stakeholder management skills
• Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset.
• Excellent Excel skills (Experience with SQL and Salesforce a plus)
• You accept and love feedback. From our restaurants and our food rating systems to our day-to-day work-style, Uber welcomes feedback on all fronts.
• Professional proficiency in English, ideally alongside either Spanish or Portuguese
• BS/Masters in Engineering, Economics / Finance, or other quantitative field
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.