About the Role
The Uber Eats Regional Operations team is helping to drive innovation, scale our most impactful business initiatives, and support various Uber Eats markets. You will build and execute data-driven strategies and processes that will drive the growth and efficiency of the business. This role will work closely with cross-functional counterparts (i.e. Marketing, Product, Finance, and other Ops verticals) to lead high impact initiatives across the US & Canada while maintaining ownership and autonomy over your work.
This role calls for creative problem-solving, advanced analytics, critical thinking, a desire for execution and outstanding relationship building to partner with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
• Take ownership of new programs, processes, or pilots and become an internal champion to cross-functional partners
• Scale successful experiments into central programs that can drive differentiated experience and internal efficiencies
• Collaborate and work cross-functionally with other operations teams as well as product, sales, marketing, finance, etc. to ensure insights inform broader strategic initiatives
• Drive analysis on important strategic decisions and inform key business initiatives, including understanding the key levers to improve the experience and sentiment with Uber Eats
• Communicate to senior regional ops leaders on projects/priorities; able to organize and lead effective meetings, collect and provides actionable feedback & communicate priorities and goals effectively
• Develop and execute geographic market and account prioritization framework that drives high impact and improves competitive position
• 1+ year of relevant professional work experience (management consulting, investment banking, operations, etc.)
• 2-4 years of professional work experience in a related field, such as consulting, investment banking, strategy, operations, or analytics
• Exceptional Excel and data management skills. SQL is a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
• Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills; proven ability to balance multiple critical tasks and consistently delivering against hard deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to synthesize information quickly, to distill key takeaways, and to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies and inspires
• An ability to build deep cross-functional relationships across a broad organization, foster a warm and collaborative work environment, and understand problems from diverse perspectives. Humility and empathy are critical to success in this role
• Ability to lead projects from ideation to execution and evaluation
• Undergraduate degree in a technical degree (economics, engineering, finance, business, sciences, math) is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).