About the Role
Uber is making it super simple to get a rental car -- and we want you to bring it to the world!
As the Rider Rentals Go To Market Strategy & Operations Manager, you will be responsible for incubating and scaling Uber's rental car business. You will partner closely with a working team across Product, Operations, and Marketing to build and execute GTM campaigns, optimize the marketing funnel to fuel growth, and drive engagement with users to keep them coming back.
This is a unique opportunity to build the next business at Uber!
This role will range from the strategic (e.g., defining data-supported value propositions that we should be focused on solving) to crafting and executing our Uber Rent and Valet GTM campaigns. You'll also own funnel optimization for existing products as we drive growth.
You'll operationalize the communication of the Why, What, and When to the market and users. We're looking for a specialist at crafting value propositions and choosing where these messages should be communicated with our broader Uber Marketing team - whether it's through owned channels, CRM, a blog post, a social post, or via partners.
At the beginning of a product life-cycle (where we are today), you're responsible for conducting market research to understand what exists currently and how it could be improved. As we advance in product development and post-launch, you'll play an integral role in the go-to-market process - owning it from strategy to execution. You are involved in understanding how to price our products, what packaging or bundling could work - just to name a few.
What You'll Do
• You'll be an early member of the Uber Rent product and Go to Market teams working across the organization including Brand, Creative, CRM, UXR, Paid, and many others.
• You'll own the GTM process from start to finish as the go-to person for the team from conceptualization to creation to deployment to iteration and optimization.
• You'll work cross-functionally to develop and execute our own channel, and paid channel acquisition that will help us grow efficiently
• You know that the most meaningful thing we can do is make magical experiences, and get users to tell their friends about them
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
• 3+ years experience in marketing
• 5+ years experience in marketing
• Analytical problem solver with experience in data-driven Go to Market plans
• Ability to independently drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
• Experience in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
• Comfortable digging into data with SQL
• Strong project management capabilities
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).