|Category||Finance & Accounting|
In Finance Operations, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We provide end-to-end assistance to support Uber globally across procure to pay; strategic sourcing, logistics, and supply chain; contingent workforce; B2B order to cash; payroll; travel, expense, and business visas; intelligent automation; and F&A shared services.
About the Role
As a member of the Financial Operations (FinOps) Procure to Pay team, you will be responsible for leading the development, maintenance and improvement initiatives for all procurement related systems & processes. You will support all Uber lines of business (LOBs) while forming strong partnerships with internal departments and cross-functional teams. You will learn and understand their needs and address pain points to drive compliant purchasing and on time payments while ensuring an overall positive customer experience.
What You'll Do
• Lead and support continuous process improvement projects to drive efficiencies that will scale to meet Uber's growing global business needs
• Support Procure to Pay related M&A activity to ensure business continuity with minimal impact to internal teams and supplier partners
• Support the rollout of new lines of business
• Provide support and guidance in the rollout of Procurement tools and Procurement tool enhancements (Coupa/Oracle/uSurv) including UAT activities
• Support internal audit and compliance efforts to ensure integrity of Procurement controls
• Responsible for leading all change management activities related to updates in procurement processes
• Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the purchasing approvals process
• Enhance the Procurement governance playbook and own approvals of various request types
• Responsible for creating and maintaining content on Uber's internal website (Teamdot) related to Procurement
• Analyze spend, identify catalog opportunities for different LOBs and project-manage catalog implementation
• Evaluate current procurement processes, document and archive processes, and ensure processes are in compliance with policy
• 4+ years of professional experience
• Experience with large ERP or P2P software (Coupa, SAP, Oracle, etc)
• Project management experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated experience leading transformation initiatives and driving change across cross-functional teams
• Self-starter who can build procurement credibility within groups not accustomed to working with procurement
• Comfortable working with large data sets
• Experience with Tableau software and the Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence)
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment while prioritizing and handling multiple responsibilities
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).